Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jessica and Christian, 5.20.07















Jessica and Christian are totally cool. They got married at the Oviatt Penthouse (one of my favorite venues) and they had a super hip, intimate wedding ceremony. When we first met, we realized that we had all lived in Bloomington, Indiana at one time (they went to school there, I fell in love!). Jessica mentioned to me on the phone before the wedding that photos of the food were really important to her. Her coordinator, Courtney from Joyful Weddings and Events, told me that day that she actually has a food blog! How cool. Of course, the food was AMAZING. She had really funky appetizers, and a FABULOUS hamburger bar and the dessert table speaks for itself! Anyway, Derek and I had a great time photographing this wedding as both Jessica and Christian and their families are so cool. And I have to mention - I was obsessed the whole day with Christian's IPOD playlist.
Thank you, Christian, for making me a copy of it. A lot of those songs will be on the playlist for the birth!

No comments: