Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Laura and Will's Wedding, 5.19.07






















You might have remembered Laura and Will's engagement shoot that I got to do in NYC. Well, here they are on their wedding day! I had a feeling that this would be an incredibly beautiful wedding and I had Heather Kincaid and Josh Goodman both with me so we were sure to get lots of the amazing details. The wedding took place at Laura's parents estate in Palos Verdes and Good Gracious Events were the caterers and coordinators. The house and grounds were incredibly beautiful and Good Gracious did a fabulous job of making this plot of land into the most incredible wedding venue you have ever seen! The coctail hour was around the pool, the ceremony was in the rose garden, and they set up a fabulous tent for the reception. Anyway, Heather and Josh and I were all blown away with how gorgeous it was. We had fun photographing all day, but the party REALLY got going in the evening. Oh my God, the groomsmen were crazy! This is the first wedding, where I can safely say, that EVERYONE was on the dance floor. It was a blast. And, of course, it didn't end at the reception. There was a fabulous afterparty at the pool which lasted till God knows how long! Oh, and yes, they are cutting a steak and potato grooms cake! How fabulous.

No comments: