Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ashley and Alex, 5.25.07















Ashley and Alex are one of those couples that are disgustingly perfect! They are both very successful attorney's, they are both totally gorgeous and they are just about the nicest people you will ever meet! Don't worry, I'm not the only person who feels this way - it was the theme of the toasts! Ashley and Alex also had a small, intimate wedding at the Pepperdine Chapel in Malibu and the reception was at Geoffrey's. I really had an amazing time photographing this wedding. Both Ashley and Alex's families were so sweet and Ashley and Alex were just great models. I think that photo of Ashley in the red flowers is one of my favorites of this year! Doesn't it look like a 70's album cover? Also, when Ashley met with me, she was saying "Oh, I have no artistic ability at all". Totally not true! All the little details from the flower arrangements to the table settings to her dress and accessories were just lovely and in great taste! Ashley, you are too modest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your work... I follow your blog as often as I can. :)