Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tamara and Zachary's Wedding 4.22.07











Tamara and Zachary live in Echo Park and had a full on Echo Park, musician wedding. Zachary was attracted to my website because I had been a singer/songwriter and he is an INCREDIBLE musician. He was recently Josh Grobman's musical director and he plays in all sorts of cool bands and projects around town. His wife Tamara has been a doula, delivering babies in war zones of Israel and Palestine (brave woman). Tamara and Zachary have a son, Ezekial, together who is almost a year and who is adorable. "Zeke" as they call him is Tamara's fourth child and it was very funny when she told me at our initial meeting that she would have to breastfeed in her wedding dress. I was REALLY hoping that I could get a bridal portrait with her breastfeeding. Well, here it is! The coolest thing is that although this photo is a bit revealing, Tamara had no problem with me putting it on my blog (Yes, I asked!!!). I mean, how hip is that!!! Zachary and Tamara also have an incredible story - they had met when they were teenagers and dated, then reconnected all these years later to fall back in love again! They had never forgotten each other. Now isn't that romantic?

No comments: