Monday, May 28, 2007

Cindy and Alexis's Wedding - 5.12.07




























I had the pleasure of meeting up with Cindy and Alexis in NYC and doing their engagement shoot on the subways and Central Park (on the blog back in October of 2006) ....it was so great to see them again back in California at their wedding. Cindy is a dancer and looked absolutely beautiful and Alexis is an actor and tres sauve! Anyway, they are both sweethearts and this wedding was a pleasure. They had a 10 course chinese banquet dinner and were kind enough to give us a table of our own (oh my god, so dangerous for a pregnant woman, I pigged out!). But seriously, the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Cindy was a bit worried that there were no places to photograph at the church. I found this field of wildflowers behind the church and she was game enough so go get all dirty in them. Thank you Cindy, I love these shots! They remind me of "The Sound of Music" or something. Ugh, I'm such a sap! One really funny thing that happened, was at the end of the ceremony, the priest forgot to tell them to kiss. He announced them, and I'm thinking "Oh, my God, did I miss the kiss?". So they are about to walk back down the aisle and the priest remembers and has to stop them. Hey, nobody's perfect! The bride and groom had a great sense of humor about it!!!

1 comment:

My World said...

I enjoyed viewing your work...
very good......
May I ask what camera did you use....?

I enjoy working with Nikon D70...

Thank you... :)

My World.....