Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A little bit of Old Hollywood with Mandy!








Mandy and Michael had this fabulous idea when they came to book their photography - a bridal shoot at the Old Los Angeles Theater. How they swung this I don't know (usual rentals of this place start at $5,000!).....but they had some connections and thus, we got to shoot there! Mandy really wanted that "Old Hollywood" look which wasn't difficult in this setting but I must say, I've never quite taken photos like this. Mandy is so much fun and I was so excited during the shoot - we both had a blast. Isn't this place AMAZING? They rent it for parties and movie shoots, etc.....Michael was telling me that they shot an episode of "Dancing with the Stars" there. One funny pregnancy tidbit - so I had to shoot from alot of low angles to get alot of the decor, you know. At one point, I was laying on the floor shooting and I thought to myself "Oh my God, I'm not sure how exactly to get up!" It's weird having this big stomach in the way!!!

No comments: