Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jennifer and Maurice - The Dorothy Chandler Pavillion - March 31, 2007















Jennifer and Maurice and best friends with Missy and Darren whose wedding I photographed last year. I was so excited when they hired me because, #1 - They are totally cool and #2 - I was SOOOOO excited about shooting at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion. Jennifer is a knockout (obviously!) so it wasn't exactly difficult to take great photos of her - just point the camera! The nice thing is that Jennifer is also one of those women who probably doesn't have any idea how gorgeous she is which just makes her so lovely! All of her friends and family are so much fun and we really had a great time running all over the place (a little more challanging for me these days as I'm carrying this extra load on my belly!). My husband has insisted that I bring someone to help carry my equiptment so his friend Greg volunteered. Having a 3rd person is the GREATEST THING. I had always felt a little guility having my 2nd shooter hold lights for me, but since that is Greg's job, we had so much fun shlepping strobes around and getting all sorts of cool lighting shots at the reception. I think I'm going to be addicted now. So my clients before June should be happy I'm pregnant, I can actually do more! Jennifer Arnoldt was their wedding coordinator and she did an AMAZING job (super cool chick too). Every detail was gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS pictures as always, Kim!! Big huge CONGRATS on ur upcoming blessing!! Very happy and excited for you and ur hubby!!
~ Sara and Zee Muhammad