Monday, April 16, 2007

Trina and Shane's Engagement Shoot!








Unfortunately, Trina and Shane had booked me for their wedding but I had to cancel due to my pregnancy. I was so thrilled, however, when they asked me if I could still do their engagement shoot. They are just such sweet people and Trina sent me a baby gift and some moisturizer for my tummy. I love her! They really had their heart set on photographing at The Getty and I was a little gunshy about it - "technically" you shouldn't do professional shoots there, but I did call and they said it's not very enforced if you are subtle about it. And they were right. I can't believe I've deprived myself of shooting at the Getty all these years! Now I want to shoot there all the time! Sorry, I have to show off all the ones here that show the beautiful architechure and that amazingly blue sky! Why don't I go to The Getty more often?

1 comment:

Shane Estanislao said...

Hi Kim! Shane and I just viewed the pics you posted on your blog and we absolutely LOVE them!!! We are so excited to see the rest of the photos, and we've already forwarded the blog site to family and friends. The Getty was an awesome backdrop but you truly captured the spirit of our love--the result is nothing short of amazing.

ps
Are you sure you shooting our wedding isn't a possibility? please pretty please? :)