Monday, April 09, 2007

Adrianne and Alvin's Engagement Shoot








Adriana and Alvin are getting married on April 21st and I am really excited for their wedding. This shoot was a blast. The sky was totally overcast with a nasty marine layer - which basically has a cool vibe of it's own. I had no idea that Adrianna and Alvin would be so much fun. I mean, I tried to pose them a little, but they were laughing so hard and goofing around so much together.....I got some AWESOME photos that I never would have expected. It was so easy, I just had them do their thing! Adrianna loves photography so it was really fun to show her the photos tonight. Like me, she says she feels more comfortable behind the camera....but it sure doesn't look like it! I told my husband about how fun the shoot was so when he met them tonight he said "Oh, are you the couple who couldn't stop laughing at the beach!"

No comments: