Tuesday, December 05, 2006

May and Jeff's Wedding, 10.28.06













Again, I apologize for being so tardy on my posts. These holiday orders have me overwhelmed! (Don't worry, they are getting done!) Anyway, May and Jeff Got married at the Summit House in Fullerton. I have to say, that when I looked at the Summit House's website, the photos did not do it justice. It's quite lovely there! Beautiful light everywhere!

The ceremony was incredibly emotional. I LOVE the photo of May with the tear running down her cheek. Heather was my second shooter on this wedding and at one point we looked at each other during the ceremony and we were both crying! May had some family that was visiting from Japan and her mom and grandma dressed in traditonal kimonos. May and her sister changed into kimonos at the end of the day (I didn't realize it took 20 minutes to get into one of these things!) They were beautiful. One of May's bridesmaids did alot of her details and did a great job. Also, yes, I got a little silly with the m&m's!!!

No comments: