Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jian and Samson with a baby on the way!









I photographed Jian and Samson's wedding in December 2004 and it was INSANE! Samson is a incredible cinematographer. He had a full-on film crew at the wedding, video cameras hanging from trees and lighting equiptment everywhere. Half of the guests were in the film business and everyone was looking at what I was doing. Let's just say, I was a little intimidated! Luckily, they loved their photos and we became friends (they have great parties).

I was THRILLED to hear Jian was expecting. Though I usually suggest that you do your pregnancy shoots around 6 or 7 months (really showing but not too huge), Jian was brave and did this shoot only a couple of weeks before her due date (she still looks fabulous, of course). Just like their wedding, this shoot was just a blast, not only to photograph, but just to hang out with them. I cannot wait to see the baby girl! Of course, Samson had to bring his camera too! (So many of the photos of him at his wedding are him behind a video camera, directing the shoot!) They are going to be incredible parents - Jian could be in labor as we speak!

No comments: