Thursday, December 14, 2006

Samantha is a little girl!









I've been photographing Samantha since she was first born. I used to call her "Baby Samantha" and now she is a full on little girl! I know Sam because her dad Clyde signed me to BMG music publishing when I was first starting out as a songwriter. He got me my record deal with Dreamworks and now he's like my press agent for photography - he refers me ALOT so WE LOVE HIM!. Clyde, Sharon and Samantha moved to this beautiful new house near Hancock park about a year ago and it's really fun to photograph there. Beautiful light everywhere (I wish I could rent it out for shoots!) Anyway, Samantha is dear to my heart as she is a redhead (so was I as a kid) and she beautiful both inside and out.....and a real clown too! And Clyde's wife Sharon is such a sweetheart. She made us brunch before the shoot and we had so much fun yapping, I didn't realize how late it had gotten!

1 comment:

gadgetfanatic said...

The first pic is definitely the best. The first to last in color with parents in background would be a good royalty-free pic, if you received permission. :)

Did you do any post-processing? esp. in the first pic?