Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Irene and Mike's Engagement Shoot






Mike, myself and Irene met up at the Santa Monica Promenade a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I didn't want to begin photographing them on the Promenade right away as it's strange enough when you first start your engagement shoot but then to have all these people looking at you! I always tell couples that after the first 10 minutes "You're like old pros!". So we walked over to the pier and found some nooks where there were not so many people around and then went back to the Promenade. Anyway, this was a super fun engagement shoot and I am really looking forward to their wedding! They let me try some weird stuff with them so they score extra points!

1 comment:

Irene&Mike said...

Hi Kim,

We loved how our engagement pictures turned out. I felt like I got a little bit of everything and you really captured the chemistry between Mike and I. It flew by so quickly because we had so much fun. Thank you so much!