Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Megan and Tony's Wedding, 10.15.06









Megan is the little sister of Erin Callahan whose wedding I photographed last May and who referred so many people to me that I got to see her and her husband Jason at numerous weddings all season long. They are so great so it's always a pleasure to see them. And, of course, her sister and her new husband are just as wonderful.

The wedding took place at the Sheraton Delfina in Santa Monica. To be honest, when you drive up to this hotel, it doesn't look like much from the outside, but when you go inside, the lobby and pool area are totally redone and tres chic. I really loved shooting there. Even the ballroom upstairs had lots of big windows and natural light. They had a fall theme so there were lots of trees with multicolored leaves on them and fall fruit as decor (I longed for NY in the fall!)

I had a great time at this wedding and I totally cried when Erin gave her maid of honor speech. I had to go fix my mascara! I mean, I don't like looking like Courtney Love at weddings only at rock clubs!

No comments: