Friday, November 17, 2006

Drake






I am SO embarrassed that I haven't posted in so long. It's not that I haven't been shooting a ton. Let's just say ALOT has been going on, so much so that I barely had time to blog. So I'm going to try to catch up slowly. This is a really interesting shoot I did last month. Pete and Mark are a gay couple who had a child via surrogate in Russia last year. I wish I could tell you exactly where they are from but it seems they are world travelers, looking for a place to settle. I was honored to hook up with them in Orange County (where they were visiting Mark's aunt) and meet this fabulous 16 month old wonder! Pete and Mark are incredibly enthusiastic parents and Drake is lucky to have them. Also, thanks to Britney from Britney photography for giving me ideas of where in the world to shoot in their area! Oh, and just so you know, trains don't run on those train tracks anymore so it wasn't dangerous!

No comments: