Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cindy and Alexis in NYC!






You know, I photograph ALOT of weddings in Los Angeles from people who live in NYC. Maybe because I'm from there! Yes, I'm a born and raised New Yorker and it's fun to set up some shoots while I'm in town. Cindy and Alexis are getting married next May (on my anniversary, actually)....a big Chinese Banquet (Yay!) and they happened to call me about their engagement shoot just before I came in. I was visiting my family because my brother, who is a 27 year old hot shot classical conductor (photos on blog shortly) was conducting a big Beethoven Mass and Symphony. Anyway, Cindy and Alexis and I ran around, a bit in central park and had fun on the Subway. Unfortunately, probably because of global warming, the leaves hadn't turned as much as I would have liked but it was still gorgeous and so is this couple! And just a bit of trivia, the building in back of the couple in photo #3 is The Dakota, where John Lennon lived and unfortunately died.

No comments: