Friday, October 13, 2006

Julie and Jason.....September 29th, 2006








Julie and Jason had a very intimate, 40 person wedding on a Friday afternoon right on Venice Beach. (You know, the kind I love!)All the guests stayed at the Venice Beach House, a bed and breakfast about 100ft from the beach and that is where we all congrugated. Jason, who is producing his first feature film, literally flew in the day before the wedding because of his work schedule! Regardless, he was calm and relaxed and very funny. Julie looked absolutely AMAZING in a Nicole Miller off-white dress and I have an affinity towards red hair and freckles as I have the same (although I die my hair darker)! We lucked out with the weather - most of the day was beautifully overcast (which really rocks at the beach) and later in the day the clouds were majestic. I couldn't control myself to use some of the weird elements of the Venice beach vibe (like the skateboarders and bicycle riders on the bike path) and the incredible amount of seagulls nearby! Just for the record, Julie and Jason didn't have an intimate wedding because they are anti-social. The next evening, they had a huge party at Akwa in Santa Monica with all their friends and it was HUGE!

No comments: