Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kelly and Mark's Wedding, Sept 17th 2006










This wedding took place at one of my favorite venues - The Adamson House. Kelly is a designer and she literally made every detail of this wedding herself and did an AMAZING job. I mean, take a look at this cake she designed! It was so wonderful to see all the guests reaction to this amazing piece of art. The place settings were tiles and basically every detail of this wedding was done with incredible taste. My assistant Heather commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings she had been at, and I agree. It was a perfect day with an ocean view and Kelly and Mark are very emotional people so there was no shortage of tears of joy. It was very difficult for me to pick out photos for the blog as I love all of them but here you go!

No comments: