Thursday, October 05, 2006

Snowy has a sister!











I've been taking photos of Snowy Mark since she's been 6 month old and she's almost 5 now! She has a new baby sister (Ava) so Anne, her mom, called me to take photos of them. (She called 4 days after the birth, can you imagine!) Anyway, it is always wonderful to see Anne and Joel (the parents). Snowy has to be one of my favorite kids to photograph. She has total spunk and it's been wonderful to see her blossom into a beautiful little girl. I'll have to put some photos from past shoots over the years but this will have to do for now (we are swamped). Anyway, we welcome Ava into the world and I think Snowy is going to be the best big sister a girl could ask for! The funniest thing is that Snowy's grandparents sent her a baby doll so she wouldn't feel left out. Anne told me that Snowy said "Mom, I'm really tired, I've been up all night breastfeeding!" My favorite photo is the one with the baby crying on Joels legs. Joel's legs are so freakin' long!

No comments: