Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jennifer and Guy's Engagement Shoot











I have the pleasure of photographing Jennifer and Guy's wedding in October and I am SO PSYCHED. They are such a fun couple and their wedding sounds like it's going to be a blast. Guy has tons of family coming over from Israel so I'm anticipating a fabulous hoora! We decided to go to Union station, a venue I used to shoot at all the time but haven't for a while. Unfortunately, it was like 102 degrees outside and even hotter in the station. Jennifer and Guy are real sports! It was great to spend time with them and I can't wait for the wedding!

2 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

looks great kim...love the location!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures always have this amazing quality to them. It's timeless and beautiful. I especially love the two pictures of Jennifer and Guy kissing...one where you took from above and the other of them against the wall.