Monday, September 03, 2007

Amanda and Lucas's Wedding - 8.11.07

















Amanda and Lucas's wedding looked like a traditional wedding from the outside but on the inside it was full of glamour and soul. Amanda is a sweetheart and SO expressive and photogenic, it was a blast to photograph her. They got married at a church not more than 5 minutes from my house - got to LOVE that! The best was when the maid of honor forgot to bring down the rings from the dressing room! Amanda, Lucas and all of their guests really had a laugh about it as Amanda's mother ran up there to get them. You see, this is what I am always telling my nervous brides - it's the little things that might go wrong that make your wedding memorable! I mean, this was really funny and obviously the bride and groom had a big laugh about it (frame 6). Amanda's father performed both at the church and at the reception and he absolutely brought the house down. Amanda must come from a family of musicians as I ran into her cousin Andrew, who produced a bunch of songs with me when I was on Dreamworks. It was a pleasure to see him and all the guests have a blast!

2 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

This wedding looks like it was a blast to shoot. I love how the bride is so smiley...and having fun! You always capture the fun in weddings!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these shots!! SO pretty!! And the bride looks like Jennie Garth!