Friday, August 24, 2007

Recel and Bryan's Engagement Shoot









You know, as many times as I've photographed at Disney Hall, I never get sick of it. It's just such an incredible place to photograph. The light hits the building in such interesting ways at every different angle and it's unique and beautiful at each hour of the day. I guess that is what photography is all about, right? Anyway, I fell in love with Recel and Bryan at our first meeting and I am so honored to be photographing their wedding. They are so cute, sweet and adorable and we had a blast! Bryan took Recel to the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion on their first date so we had to get a couple of pix with the fountain. Sorry Recel and Bryan that you got a little wet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! I miss your blog! It must be hard to be away from baby Tess but I'm glad to see you posting again! LOVE LOVE the picture with Recel & Bryan head to head with the Disney Concert Hall in the background. BEAUTIFUL!