Friday, September 15, 2006

Debra and Nate's Wedding, August 26th 2006






Debra, Nate and I had a blast when we did their engagement shoot at the beach. I could not believe how comfortable they were in front of the camera. When I mentioned it they told me they had met at theater school. Well, that explains it.
Their ceremony was at the San Fernando Mission and the reception was at the Calimigos Equestrian Center. Other than the fact that my car keys fell out of my pocket in the limo when I was taking a photo of the bride and groom, I had a blast. (I wore a new pair of pants with low pockets, thank you Heather for going back and getting my car) Coordinated by "The Go To Gals", the band was great (Ugh, totally lost the card) but we loved having dinner with them and all of Deborah's "Sillhoutte" shots were rockin!

No comments: