Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brandy and Miles's Wedding 8.19.06









Brandy and Miles are my most together clients. They booked me over a year before their wedding and paid me in full 6 months in advance I'm just amazed at people this together. It's like they are another species. Though Brandy and Miles might be from another planet they are both total sweethearts and it was a pleasure to photograph their wedding. We had a great time at their engagment shoot (at Union Station) and we made a beautiful engagement book that their guests could sign.
The ceremony was at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills which has just endless possibilities to shoot, and the reception was at the Sheraton Universal (which I can see from out my window). Though the bride and groom were a bit tardy to the reception, (a limo situation)...this did not even put a slight damper on the energy of the guests to party! Everyone danced like crazy and the DJ got everyone do to some pretty insane things (which I guess just adheres to the philososphy that the more people drink, the more fun they'll have!)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Kim -- my matron of honor just told me you had a blog!! The pictures look great. I can't wait to see ours! Thanks again for everything, you made our special day even more special.

Debra (of Nate and Debra)