Monday, July 10, 2006

Melody and Chris's Wedding






Melody and Chris are friends of Lancianne and Aaron whose wedding I photograhed last July. The wedding took place at Presidio park in San Diego. I make any excuse to go to San Diego because I have friends who live in Encinitas who I like to visit. I also got to work with my old assistant Hillary who now lives down there (she was my 2nd shooter and she's awesome). Anyway, when Melody and Chris booked with me, they were going to have a 300 person wedding in the park. Several months later, they decided to have a 50 person wedding in the park (most couple's dream wedding!). It was really quite lovely there (although, a group of people decided to have a funeral right next to the wedding ceremony that morning!). Luckily, it was over by the time guests arrived but it's just one of those things that causes stress on the wedding day but that we can all laugh about later! Just remember that brides!
There was some really beautiful architecture at the park and this was one of those really small, intimate, low key weddings which I just love!

No comments: