Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kathy and Glen's Wedding July 22nd, 2006






O.K. Can I just say that this was by far the hottest day I've ever experienced since I was in Varnassi, India. Kathy and Glen's wedding was in Valencia, CA and when Kathy said to me "I'm not doing any photos outside before the ceremony" - I was releaved. Regardless of the 112 degree temperature, this really turned out to be a beautiful wedding. Kathy just looked GORGEOUS and her attitude was cool as a cucumber. Luckily, the venue had these huge windows and I got to do lots of shots indoors with this incredible window light and airconditioning! O.K. I really sound whiney now but today was hot too. If you haven't seen the Al Gore documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" you must go - NOW! It makes this weather situation even creepier. I've never been so glad I bought my Prius. It's the least I can do. Anyway, back to the wedding: I was thrilled to be there and I'm thrilled with the photos as well. Check them out!

1 comment:

Kim said...

May,

It was the Tournament of Players Club. The grounds were quite lovely!