Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Marcy and Mark are having a baby!!







I know I shouldn't pick favorites, but Marcy and Mark are one of my favorite couples! They are just SOOOO nice. I photographed their wedding back in 2004 and it's been such a pleasure to see them over the years at other weddings they have referred to me. We really bonded over our love of India - they travel there relatively often and my trip over there pretty much changed my life and they always offer to get me stuff when they go (thus we had to put her in the Sari for the shoot!) . Anyway, I photographed her maid of honor Lisa's wedding in 2005, then I photographed Lisa's cousin's wedding in 2006.....so basically I've been up to date on all the Marcy and Mark gossip. I was thrilled to hear that they were expecting. Marcy is a month ahead of me in her pregnancy and her belly is half my size (It's so embarrasing!) She really looks great! I really couldn't wait to see them and we gabbed so much I had to remember to shoot (I really shouldn't be putting that on the blog!)

No comments: