Saturday, March 03, 2007

Irene and Mike's Wedding, 2.17.07















Irene and Mike are just one of those couples that I love. We had a blast at their engagement shoot and I was really excited to shoot their wedding. We had a bunch of different locations to shoot at so I was worried that we would run late, but when I got to Irene's hotel room early, she was all ready to go sans her dress. Anyway, the day ran really smoothly, especially because of their fabulous coordinator, Ruth Wang. Anyway, I can't exactly put my fingers on it, but I just love these wedding photos. They just make me smile when I look through them. Heather was my 2nd shooter on this wedding and she did a terrific job shooting the guys. I had fun playing with my new Boutwell actions (software) on this one......I love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! These pictures are like pieces of art! You're the best, Kim. Mike and I are so excited to see the rest. Can't wait!