Friday, March 23, 2007

Hillary and John's Wedding 3.17.07










Hillary was my first assistant when she was in school at Art Center a couple of years ago. She is a wonderful person. Since graduating, she moved down to San Diego, then went on a brief stint to Japan and met the man of her dreams online and moved with him to Ft. Worth, TX where he is in a graduate program at South Baptist Seminary. I was raised Jewish(but am more of a Buddhist now) and Hillary is an incredibly devout Christian - so we would have incredible spiritual conversations as we were editing through wedding photos. I mean, in the end....it's all so similar, you know? Anyway, I'm really glad we kept in touch and I was honored when she wanted me to come down and photograph her wedding in Ft. Worth. My husband came down with me a couple days early and we went to Austin to check out some of the SXSW Music Festival (Ugh, so much fun!)....and then up to Ft. Worth to photograph this beautiful wedding. Here are just some photos that I dig. I really love the one where they are all praying for the couple at the end of the night.

No comments: