Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Visions in White - Samina and Steven's Wedding!






Samina and Steven are architechs and had the hippest wedding ever. They got married at the Orange County Museum of Art and the place was one big softbox! I loved the white walls and all the strange artwork - especially these weird little sculptures in front which reminded me of my best friend Jenny's puppet's so I had to use them in a photo. The light in this place was incredible but I couldn't help playing with all the dead space. Anyway, this was a 3 day long Indian Wedding but the snippet you are seeing is from their more "Western" style ceremony which was officiated by a good friend of theirs and the bride and groom read their own incredibly moving vows. I'll post the next day's more traditional events soon but by the end of the several days I felt like part of the family. Samina is such an awesome person and her hubby is super rad too!

No comments: