Friday, August 25, 2006

Liska and Jordan's Wedding 8.13.06










Last May I photographed Jordan's sister Heather's wedding and I was so thrilled when Liska and Jordan called me to do their wedding and I was still available. Heather and Jason are just awesome (they live in NY) and Liska and Jordan live in LA, although the wedding was in Santa Barbara. Liska is just a cool chick. I loved hearing the story of their courtship (Liska didn't really believe in marriage when her first asked her 3 years before.......)(I, actually used to feel the same way.....but, of course, now I"m married!) They had a super small wedding (50 people) (like my wedding!) and it was just lovely. Jordan's mother made not only made Heather's dress for her wedding but made all the bridesmaids dresses as well. So, again, she was the dress maker for Liska and I thought this dress was stunning and looked so good on her. Liska is a photographer as well so you know how that is!! ;-) Her little brother (the one under the veil was a total ham). The wedding was at the Santa Barbara Courthouse which is just BEYOND gorgeous and the reception was at a cafe/art gallery. We had so much fun running around the courthouse! Plus.....my husband Jimmy came with me and I got to boss him around to carry my equiptment! (What a mench! ) But seriously, any excuse to get out of town. We spent the night and the next day in Santa Barbara and had a blast.

No comments: