Saturday, August 19, 2006

Baby Sean-8.17.06


Probably the greatest gift I have as a photographer, is the ability to document incredible moments, not only in other people's lives (who hire me) - but to give the gift to close friends and family. Two weeks ago, I was there to document the birth of baby Archer, in the hospital room with my friend Brigitte (I won't post those on the blog - a little too personal!)....two of my oldest childhood friends are pregnant, and my friend David who now lives up in Nevada City, CA, bought his 11 month old to visit. Well, the minute I saw Baby Sean, I fell in love, especially with those little teeth popping out! My husband Jimmy and I just went crazy over this kid so the camera came out and in 2 minutes I got some great shots - I mean, how could you not....but I just had to get those teeth!

No comments: