Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Linda and Cole's Wedding 5.28.06








Linda and Cole are the sweetest couple ever. Cole is a fireman in Las Vegas and he was referred to me by some of the firemen I used to work for when I did forensic photography for the LAFD. Firemen are not only....."well, gals...you know"....but they are also the most heroic and and honorable people I know. It was a pleasure to work with them. I got to spend time with Linda when we did her boudoir shoot and it was great working with Cole at the wedding. Anyway, the ceremony was at the San Fernando Mission (I love shooting there, there are all these weird little nooks and crannys to to take cool photos in). I had a blast :-)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I came across your blog from just browsing through the blogs on Blogger. You're photos are amazing and beautiful. Keep doing what you're doing because you're great at it!